Tuesday, September 27, 2011

UDHA Convention

     This past Friday and Saturday was the annual session of the UDHA Convention.  This year it was at the Little America in Salt Lake City.  The convention last year was really good but the speakers that they had this year on Friday weren't very good at all.  I was kind of disappointed.  The speakers on Friday weren't citing references for studies or anything.  It basically seemed like they were taking everything as their own ideas (they were pretty dumb ideas/beliefs also). 
     Saturday morning I headed back down to Salt Lake to help at the fundraising table for Weber State.  While I was sitting in the hall at the table I could hear the Saturday morning speaker on the speaker system.  She was so good.  I wish I could have been in the conference room to hear her better.  Too bad they didn't have her speak on Friday instead of the other two ladies that no one was really listening to anyway.  Hopefully the speakers at the convention next year will be better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment