After a day of late arrivals and last minute cancellations from my patients I have all my clinical requirements complete! It feels great. I just wish that today was my last day in clinic but I have to come Friday since my VA group is short a clinic day. I really wish it didn't matter I was short a clinic day. Oh well, once last thing and then GRADUATION!
Last night was the Welcome Night for the class of 2014. It felt so good to be sitting in the auditorium as a senior. I can't believe that just two short years ago I was there as one of the new people. I didn't know anyone and felt really awkward. Last night I was surrounded by 29 other seniors who I have come to love and respect. After the meeting it was a lot of fun to sit together and eat and just chat. I love when we are all talking and laughing together. As excited as I am for graduation and to be done with school, FOR-EV-ER!, I will miss all you girls a TON!!! Thanks for all the support you gave me and all the memories we made together!
Did you pass off your nitrous? I hope you were able.
ReplyDeleteYahoo! This is the best feeling ever huh...to never worry about what classification a pt is ever again and what PE I might be able to pass off on them! Love ya girl! :)
ReplyDelete