Thursday, February 23, 2012
3 of 3 Complete!
Tuesday was my last mockboard ever! Wahoo!!!! Thanks to Marcy I had a patient. I had seen and screened quite a few patients that hadn't been to the dentist for years but none of them qualified. Marcy had a mockboard patient and ended up finding a patient that qualified for mockboards and the board exam last week. She was kind enough to let me see the first patient that qualified for mockboards. THANK YOU! The lady that I saw was really nice. Her calculus came off fairly easily and she was really cooperative. I hope I can find a patient like that for boards. I passed the mockboard exam. That helps me to have confidence for the board exam in March. Now I just need to find a patient that qualifies. Hopefully I can find someone tomorrow at the screenings. I hope everyone else who doesn't have one can find one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Whitnee! I am so glad you found a mockboard! I hope you find a board patient soon, I am in the same boat and it is no fun!
ReplyDelete