Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Clinical Boards Are So Close!

     It's crazy to think that this was my last day in clinic before boards next weekend.  YIKES!  It is finally here.  I can't wait until all the stress of boards is over.  I take my National Written Saturday.  I am so excited to have the written tests done.  I'm getting to the point that I don't know what else to study to prepare so I sure hope I pass. 
     Today in clinic I think I was able to get everything ready for next weekend.  I'm taking all my instruments home with me and bringing all of them to boards.  I think I will feel a lot better if I know that I have all of my instruments in case I need anything.  Now the big stress is hoping my patient shows up, which he is really reliable so I'm trying not to worry about that too much.  The thing that I am worried about is the examiners accepting him.  I keep telling myself to just think happy thoughts and just keep swimming!  We are almost done girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment