Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing Seemed to Go Right Today

     I'm glad I made it through today.  This afternoon I had a neighbor come in.  He is an older guy and I knew I would have a hard time finishing everything today because he talks so much.  He started talking as soon as I brought him back to my chair and it took me what seemed like forever to go through his health history because he kept on talking and because he had several medications that I had to look up.  His health history was the most extensive one I have had this semester.  I waited forever to get x-rays on him and when I was getting the x-rays I found out he is a gagger.  I had to go get Professor Costley and have her help me take the posterior bitewings.  I need to just make people tough it out a little bit longer like she did so I can get good x-rays.  I was able to get his lower teeth clean and when I had Professor Costley come check everything I had missed 4 areas of calculus.  I tried again to get those areas and I thought I had them but when Costley came back to check they were all still there.  She removed them for me since it was time to go.
     When I was trying to get him rescheduled to come back and finish the upper teeth I found out he will be out of town next Monday and next Wednesday he has other obligations that he isn't sure he will be able to move around.  I told him it was either next Wednesday morning for about an hour or wait all summer until I come back to school in the fall.  I will call him tomorrow and see what he decided. 
     After clinic I helped set up and decorate for the Welcome Event for the incoming juniors.  It was fun to meet the new students and chat with everyone and eat a yummy dinner.  I'm glad today is over.  I'm going to bed!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment