Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Clinc for Year One!!!

     I have officially survived my first year of clinic!  I'm so relieved that it is over and I was able to get all my requirements done.  Today was pretty laid back.  I had a neighbor come in so I could finish cleaning half of his mouth that I didn't get done when he was here earlier this month.  My goal was to finish him in 1 hour and I was able to get him done in about 45-50 minutes.  After that I just needed to pass off my peer calculus removal PE.  That was super easy cheesy. 
     I have really enjoyed being in the dental hygiene program this year.  I have had a lot of good times and made some great friends.  I am so glad that my class all gets along and helps each other out. 
     Yesterday I took 2 out of the 4 finals that I have this semester.  Now that clinic is done today I can just focus on the 2 other finals I need to take next week.  The end is so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment