Monday, March 28, 2011

Awesome Day

     Today I did awesome. :-)  I have to give myself a pat on the back.  My patient this afternoon was my brother-in-law, Bryce.  He is always late to everything so I had worried about him being to his appointment on time so I would be able to get everything done in one appointment.  My husband and myself had talked to him about how important it was for him to be on time for his appointment today and he promised he would be on time.  Well, at 12:15 he sent me a text message telling me he was going to be late and it would probably be about 1:00 before he got there.  Ugh, BRYCE!!!  I stayed calm and texted him back and told him I would get as much done today as possible. 
     He did get to the clinic at exactly 1:00.  I kept telling myself that it was still possible for me to finish him today.  Positive thinking.  All that positive thinking paid off.  I was able to complete his cleaning and get everyting done that I wanted to do.  I got 4 BWX, 4 PAs, the blood glucose testing PE, and four quads of a class 1B.  He was 30 minutes late and I finished everything right on time for walk-out.  I didn't even go over time!  It helped that he really didn't have any build-up at all on his teeth.  I was amazed how clean his teeth were because it had been more than 3 years since he had a cleaning.  He didn't even have any calculus on his lower anteriors.  Everytime I see him he is brushing his teeth.  Good brushing habits do help people!
     Only 5 more clinic days till summer break!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Very good work Whit. You deserve that pat on the back.

    ReplyDelete