Friday, November 25, 2011

Last Day of Clinic for 2011

     Tuesday was my last day of clinc for this semester.  I'm so glad I made it through clinic this semester.  It was kind of rough for me.  I had very few weeks where all my patients showed up.  The few weeks that I did have all my patients show up were great. 
     This week I found my class 4 patient.  I was hoping to find a mockboard or board patient but at least I don't have to stress about this requirement anymore.  She only speaks Spanish and couldn't understand anything that I was trying to say to her.  Luckily about 30 minutes into the appointment a translator got there and sat with us through the rest of the appointment.  She is a very sweet lady and her and the translator were talking whenever I wasn't working in her mouth.
     I look forward to only one more week of school this semester.  I can't wait to be done and have a break, even though during the break I will be studying for boards every minute of the day.  I'm so close, I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. Was your translator Travis? He is so cute and nice. I love him and how he talks to the patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found your class 4! The break is going to be so nice!

    ReplyDelete