Today was a great day! I completed a patient in one appointment. My patient today was an 11 year old girl that was so cute and quiet. She was so cooperative and helped me out a lot. I did have her younger sister scheduled for this morning also and I was hoping to at least get started on her but I ran out of time.
I was able to get a lot done this morning. I took 2 BWX, 2 PAs, perio charted, scaled 4 quads, placed 4 sealants, and passed off my sealant PE! It feels great to have one PE done and out of the way and one of my 1A requirements done. Next Wednesday her younger sister is coming back and hopefully her mom will bring in her other younger sister. That will complete my minimum requirements for 1A patients.
Next time I need to be more prepared for sealants. I felt like I had all of my sealant materials and supplies spread out everywhere and I didn't have enough supplies out. It's better to have too much supplies out and ready than not enough in the middle of placing sealants.
Holy smokes Whitnee. You are rocking it. 4 SEALANTS? And you have to probe on an 11 year old? Freak.
ReplyDelete